The Scrum Ltd, The Master Scrum, & Scrum Inc. Scrum’s co-creator, Dr. Jeff Sutherland have built many courses on Product Owner. Scrum (the most commonly used Agile application) is an adaptive, repeatable method that equips individuals and companies to succeed in a environment where the only constant is change. From Fortune 100 companies (Google, Amazon, Apple) to non-profits (MIT-Harvard Broad Institute, National Association of Independent Schools), Scrum Inc. has a proven track record of minimizing burnout, doubling productivity in half the time, and the employee satisfaction.
Students who complete the training receive a total of 21 hours of live teaching time with a Scrum Inc. addressing all learning objectives. Scrum Trainer (ST) is eligible for use with Scrum Inc. Master Scrum and Scrum Inc. Company owner comments. Students passing the exam will win a Scrum Inc. Master Scrum and Scrum Inc. Credential for Brand Holder. Scrum Inc. certification officially reflects the understanding of lean concepts, Scrum Master & Product Owner strategies, high-performance team practices, and how the Scrum Master & Product Owner integrates positions within an company.
1. Highly regarded, industry recognized credential
2. Enhance your Agile toolkit with a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework
3. Learn to leverage Lean principles to identify waste in a system, process or organization
4. Master techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness & efficiency
5. Enhance your team’s ability to deliver a successful product to the marketplace
6. Learn to assess business value and make critical strategic decisions
7. Master patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams
8. How the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles scales in an organization using [email protected]
9. Highly respected, accepted certification by industry.
10. Enhance your Agile toolkit with a full overview of the Scrum framewok.
11. Enhance the team’s ability to deliver a good product to the marketplace.
12. Learn how to determine the worth of the company and make strategic rational decisions.
13. High performing Scrum teams learn routines and procedures.
14. Using [email protected], how the Scrum Master and Product Owner scales positions in an organisation.
The course fee requires admission to the Scrum Master Certification test. Participants who complete the course successfully and pass the test will receive their Certified Scrum Master certificate, signed by Scrum’s co-creator, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
This course will take place live and online. You will receive detailed information regarding class prep and how to log into the class after you register.
Students will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Stable internet connection. Check your speed.
2.Minimum bandwidth is 600 kbps (up/down) and recommended is 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
3.Speakers/headphones/earbuds for listening to audio or videos presented in courses.
Within 12 hours of registration, you can get a full refund by contacting FuturistIQ Creations Pvt Ltd via email. Tickets are transferable; you can send a friend at your place if you can’t make it to the case. By buying a ticket and/or attending this event, you explicitly allow us to capture and use image and voice pictures, videos and audio recordings in promotion of our events.
Who should take a
Innovator | Technical Consultant | Strategist
Senior Technical Manager
HCL Technologies Lt
Please wait while we load…